Mergers and Acquisitions. Two words we hear quite often in today’s oil and gas industry. Knowing how to determine the fair market value of oil and gas properties today is an invaluable tool. Learn how to better appraise properties using reserve reports, the market place, and the buyers’ own investment criteria.
This program meets the criteria for continuing professional development in many state and national professional organizations.
- Determine fair market values of oil and gas properties using several different methods.
- Evaluate sensitivities of different methods of determining fair market values.
- Learn to appraise for mineral lands.
- Translate internal rate of return requirements from oil and gas reserves and economic forecasts.
- Learn possible pitfalls in oil and gas property appraisals.
- Seek out production purchasing opportunities.
- Predict if an oil operator will produce prudently in the long term.
- Assess the level of operating risk related to a specific investment.
- Determine the management capability.
- Arrive at a fairness opinion in merger ad acquisition transaction.
- New and up-to-date case histories of recent transactions with appraisal forms and checklists are featured.
- An excellent source of interaction between the various participants and the instructor.
- This course can be customized to meet your training needs.