INSTRUCTOR-LED, LIVE, VIRTUAL FORMAT | Daily Morning & Afternoon Sessions
To REGISTER: Click on the course date.
“Great course to get a foundational knowledge of the energy industry while also having a great time due to the instructor! Kristie is great!”
|“If you want to better understand the O&G industry, take this course! Kristie is engaging and humorous! Highly recommend for anyone that works in our industry!”
“I feel anyone in the Oil/Gas industry would benefit from this class. It helps those not in the field understand the field to do their job much better.”
“I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed Kristie’s class – she did a great job of balancing details with overall process. I enjoyed listening to her and found myself dreading the end of the course. Not something I can say with many training classes!”
“Excellent overview presented with expertise and enthusiasm. Engaging program that provides a picture of the entire core of our industry and how we make it happen.”
* From the history of fossil fuels to where we are today in the oil and gas industry (and where the future is leading us), this course provides an overall perspective of the petroleum lifecycle and industry.
* By learning the fundamentals and language of petroleum exploration, drilling and production; participants become more efficient and perform their job better.
* Participants will walk away understanding how all aspects of the petroleum industry fit together…from upstream to downstream, including the essential tools of both conventional and unconventional exploration, production and development.
DESIGNED FOR…any employee working in, or is interested in, the oil and gas industry. It provides an understanding of the roles in the business and how they relate to the complex oil & gas industry. These include, but are not limited to:
- Midstream Company Employees: understand upstream and downstream and how they affect your role
- Engineering & Geological/Geophysical Technicians
- Landmen, Land Admin, Land Technicians
- Exhibit Booth Personnel
- Lease Analysts
- Administrative Assistants
- Field Support & Managers
- Attorneys and Legal Teams
- Entry-level to 5 year Geologists & Engineers
- Marketing/Sales Group
- Financial Analysts & Accountants
- HSE Personnel
- New Hires who may be coming from outside the industry
- IT Support and Managers
- Human Resources Personnel
“This course is perfect for anyone entering the oil & gas industry or that would like to see the life cycle of how complex and involved the oil & gas industry really is.”
Kristie L. Ferguson
President, KLF Geological, LLC
“The instructor took a potentially very dry, boring subject and turned it into a fun learning experience.”
“Kristie turns a complex industry into a simple learning experience that sticks.”
|COURSE OUTLINE SUMMARY
Associations (AAPL, Bar Associations, Accountancy Boards, etc.) may also approve this course by submitting your Certificate of Completion and information about the program found on this webpage.
2023 COURSE SCHEDULE:
DAILY SESSION TIMES (Central):
Each class runs for 3 days total, meeting each day for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon.
NOTE: # of participants is LIMITED – enroll early!
PICK A CLASS & SIGN UP TODAY:
October 3-5, 2023 | REGISTER HERE
* $995/person | BEST DEAL | expires 8/22/23
* $1,395/person | EARLY BIRD | expires 9/12/23
* $1,695/person | Registration fee after 9/12/23
Last Day to Register: September 26, 2023
December 5-7, 2023 | REGISTER HERE
* $995/person | BEST DEAL | expires 10/24/23
* $1,395/person | EARLY BIRD | expires 11/14/23
* $1,695/person | Registration fee after 11/14/23
Last Day to Register: November 28, 2023
If you are needing an overall perspective of the petroleum industry in order to become more knowledgeable, productive, and confident in your job…sign up for this course today.
Contact us about an exclusive educational training experience for your organization!In-Company Course Quote