Let us come to you! Customize courses specifically for your company’s needs. You save money because you only pay for what you need, and eliminate the travel and time your employees are away from the job.
The University of Tulsa’s Continuing Education for Science and Engineering (CESE) has been offering programs individually designed to meet specific company requirements for more than 35 years.
60 – 65% of CESE Programs are conducted In-Company. We have conducted non-credit technical, non-technical, and cross-training programs in over 20 states and 20 countries, and currently offer more than 100 programs annually, many of which are repeat and word-of-mouth relationships. What makes our programs unique and highly successful is our attention to company needs and our top quality instructors drawn from both industry and academia. Training courses are ways of improving the effectiveness of your current workforce, but they are also attractive benefits for ambitious people.
Maximize Your Training Dollars
In-Company training programs have become increasingly recognized as the most cost-effective means to enhance employee efficiency and value. Customized courses accomplish more than improving job skills and morale. They save you money. You only pay for what you need, eliminating travel and time lost away from the job. When only your own employees attend, training sessions can focus on the specific issues and problems facing your company.
In-Company Programs provide:
- Custom design
- Scheduling at times, locations, and dates of company convenience
- The lowest per-participant cost – often 50% less than the public offering of the same class
Advantages of In-Company Training
Customized courses accomplish more than improving job skills and morale. They save you money. You only pay for what you need, eliminating travel and time lost away from the job. And when only your own employees attend, training sessions can focus on the specific issues and problems facing your company.
Why work through The University of Tulsa?
- Timeliness, convenience, and quality are our commitments to you
- We provide short-term training for long-term improvement
- We offer a wide range of subject matter to meet your training needs
- Each course includes extensive course materials with future reference value
- Our instructors are top practitioners in their field, selected for their subject matter expertise, industry experience, and communication skills, as well as their sensitivity to your organization’s culture and objectives
- We are a resource you can return to for follow-up and on-going needs
- Flexibility: immediate and attentive response