Participants of this long running conference work in industry, government and academia across the U.S. and international locations. It continues to provide them with a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues.
Several companies have been IPEC Corporate Sponsors such as Devon, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, DeepEarth Technologies, Inc., ALLU Group, Inc., Directed Technologies Drilling, Inc., Cirrus Associates, LLC, Directional Technologies, Inc. Explorer Pipeline, Primary Natural Resources, Samson, Rosengarten, Smith & Associates, Inc., Ziltek Pty Ltd, and many others.
It is with the support of our corporate sponsors that this conference has grown to be one of the best of its type in the nation.
IPEC Corporate Sponsorships are available at varying levels and provide advantages that include:
- Positioning your company as a leader at an event where key decision-makers are gathered
- Increased visibility, exposure and name awareness for your company
- Complimentary full IPEC conference registrations for company representatives
- Advertising opportunities in the IPEC Book of Abstracts/ Program given to each participant
- Brand-building exposure on conference signage and in the conference program
The International Petroleum Environmental Conference (IPEC) continues to be a “solid contribution to the industry’s knowledge-base.”
For more information, contact Pat Hall, IPEC Corporate Sponsor Coordinator, The University of Tulsa at Patricia-Hall@utulsa.edu or 918-631-3088.