Professional Development Hours / Continuing Education Units
ELITE is a short-term academic program carrying professional certification credit and academic integrity. This post-baccalaureate, non-credit certificate program qualifies for PDHs (professional development hours) and CEUs (continuing education units).
The certification criteria are based on:
- Curriculum reviewed by industry leaders and the academic board
- Demonstration of mastery of concepts and practices are expected of the participants
- Qualified instructors from industry
- A coherent study designed to help individuals achieve specific learning objectives and competencies
- Policies on knowledge, skills, and experience required for success in the program
- Students evaluated and assessment of learning outcomes performed
A letter and certificate of completion (suitable to submit to professional associations) stating the correct number of PDHs/CEUs earned/awarded based on instructional hours will be given to each participant upon graduation.