Objectives: Helping you prepare for the P.E. Exam – Mechanical Section with greater confidence! You will receive demonstrations of solution methods and practices on typical problems from recent exams.
PE Mechanical Engineering Exam Review Flyer
Many courses offered by CESE are also available on-site. In-company training simplifies scheduling, ensuring more of your employees will be able to attend and learn.
||Request a Course Quote
John Shadley, Siamack Shirazi
Benefits of Attending
- You will receive demonstrations of solution methods and practices on typical problems from recent exams.
- Provided notes prepare you for the exam.
- Discuss problems with other engineers preparing to take the exam.
- Availability to experts … your instructors (University of Tulsa Faculty)
- The following topics will be reviewed:
- Fluid Mechanics
- Gas dynamics and hydraulics
- Energy conversion and thermodynamics
- Heat transfer and HVAC
- Mechanics of Materials
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Design
Practicing Mechanical Engineers needing a review in preparation for the Oklahoma Engineering Principles and Practices Exam.
- Mathematics and Advanced Mathematics
- Statics and Dynamics
- Strength of Materials and Ethics
- Probability and Statistics & Engineering Economics
- Heat, Mass, and Energy Transfer & Safety, Health & Environment
- Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics of Liquids & Fluid Mechanics of Gases
- Electricity, Power and Magnetism & Instrumentation and Data Acquisition
- Chemistry and Materials Science
The 2017 Oklahoma P.E. exams will be held on April 21 and October 27. Contact the State Board to register for the exam and with any questions you might have regarding the application process.
State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers
7 Saturday Mornings