CONCRETE STRATEGIES TO: is a series of virtual, instructor-led workshops designed to help professionals unleash the potential in themselves, to inspire others and cultivate high-performing teams.
Regardless of where you are in your career – just starting out, shift supervisor, department manager, or senior leadership – a strong set of ‘soft skills’ is essential to any successful career. These skills make you more well-rounded and more promotable – a better job candidate, a better employee and a better team member overall.
To achieve your true potential, spend 1 1/2 hours with us virtually on Wednesdays in June, developing these skills to become a better, more confident, and more effective version of yourself.
Personal Development (i.e. soft skills)is an important component to your overall professional career.
This first series of workshops, led by Heidi Hartman, MHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Certified Executive Coach, include some of her most requested topics. Heidi is an engaging, energetic, and down to earth speaker who has facilitated sessions for executives, senior leadership, teams, and conferences. She dials into the needs of the audience to create a learning environment for true growth. Although she has 20+ years of Leadership and HR experience with an alphabet soup of certifications, Heidi’s focus is all about partnering with folks who want to learn, grow, and do great work. Heidi has a master’s in Human Relations form the University of Oklahoma, studied at Oxford and has an Executive Coaching certification from The Center for Executive Coaching. She is also an American Training and Development (ATD) accredited coach, Insights Discovery© Learning Practitioner, GENOS Emotional Intelligence accredited, Talent to Strengths certified and Yellow Belt in Lean Six Sigma. Heidi’s clients range from Fortune 500 energy companies to local non-profits. Her passion for people translates in her interactive style that helps clients of all shapes and sizes reach a myriad of goals.
CONCRETE STRATEGIES TO: GROW & LEVERAGE YOUR EQ
Wednesday, June 2, 2021 | 10:30 am – 12:00 pm (CDT) | 1.5 PDHs | Registration Deadline: June 1
Harvard Business Review (HBR) research has shown up to 90% of success in the workplace is attributed to Emotional Intelligence (EQ). Professionals (in any industry, at any level) will leave this session with concrete strategies to implement to enhance their Emotional Intelligence capabilities which will in turn help them leverage influence and supercharge success in the workplace.
• Influence organizational behavior and outcomes through effective relationships with key stakeholders.
• Increase Self-Awareness and the 7 Keys to Develop your EQ in the workplace
• Get a team and advocates in your corner through leadership and negotiation and utilize Emotional Intelligence to enhance effectiveness.
• Overview of Leaders who do and do not utilize EQ and the impact on the workplace culture
This interactive session will teach you how to turbocharge your influence and build a killer powerbase.
It helps you identify where you stand when connecting with and advising others. By utilizing 7 key practices, you will enhance your ability to influence and navigate on a larger scale within the organization. Walk-away with an outline of a plan to guide you along the way.
• How to influence without formal authority
• 3 Pillars of Influence
• 7 Key ways to enhance your ability to engage and influence others
• Action plan on how to utilize the 7 keys within your organization
• Outline an influence map and how to develop & grow a powerbase that’s right for you
No matter our title, we all are leaders…or not. Learn the blueprint to becoming your own CEO, and how to be more engaged at work expanding potential opportunities. Focus on what is in our control as well as what we have influence over. Leave this session with concrete strategies to implement to be the CEO of your career.
• Enhance and manage relationships with your Supervisor, Clients, Peers & Employees
• Understand how you come across to others
• Getting a team and advocates in your corner
• The Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback to Drive Performance
You can’t get a promotion if no one knows you’re there. Strike a balance between time at your desk working hard and your time in collaboration with others. When opportunities arise, you must be at the forefront of the minds of the decision makers. There is a need to balance nailing the core of your job while connecting and building work relationships. The way we show up matters, our energy, intention and openness to learn.
• Define your own core values and review how they align with the organization’s
• How to be intentional in building your brand (yes, YOU are a brand)
• Building and leveraging key relationships both within and external to the organization
• 9 keys to raise your visibility within your organization, getting a seat at the table
WORKSHOP SERIES INFORMATION & REGISTRATION LINK:
Format: Instructor-Led, Live, Virtual using ZOOM
Registration fee must be paid before participants will receive the meeting invitation link.
The ZOOM meeting invitation link will be emailed a couple of days before the date of each workshop
NOTE: # of participants is limited – sign up early!
BEST DEAL! Save $$$ by signing up for all four workshops for just $225.00 per person.
$75.00 per person / per workshop
CONCRETE STRATEGIES TO: Develop new skills to advance your career, your team, and your organization.