“The only thing that is constant is change.” (Heraclitus)
This course, instructed by Jeff Wilkie, introduces both emotional and physical aspects of change in an organizational/business context. It provides necessary background information on why and how change occurs for the tactical and strategic business leader to incorporate strategies to deal with the behaviors and attitudes that present themselves in times of slow, rapid and chaotic change.
The curriculum is designed to provide insight to the different theoretical models and stages of change and provide ready to use tools and techniques for leading and facilitating the organization through constant changes, making the transition less painful.
Who Should Attend
This value-added, professional development course will be beneficial to managers, executives, team-leads, supervisors, HR managers…anyone currently experiencing or will experience change in their business/organization.
– Influencing change and encouraging innovation in stagnant companies
– Understanding people and the emotional and physical symptoms of change
– Strategies for influencing change when not initiated by the leader
– Knowledge mapping to capture tacit knowledge
– Leading change during realignments and resizings
– Risk management and mitigating the pitfalls of change initiatives
– Leading change through alliances, mergers and acquisitions
Date & Location:
March 28 – 30, 2017 * Tulsa, OK
Doubletree Hotel (6110 S. Yale)
Registration Fees (net U.S. Dollars)
– $695 per person: Group Discount (2 or more from the same company)
– $795 per person: Early Registration Fee – Deadline: March 3, 2017
– $995 per person: Regular Tuition Fee