The University of Tulsa, Continuing Education for Science and Engineering invites your company to exhibit at the 26th International Petroleum Environmental Conference (IPEC), October 7-9, 2019, in San Antonio, Texas to…
Establish New Business Partnerships
Meet Key Professionals
Showcase Your Company’s Expertise
Build Your Brand
…with hundreds of professionals and decision-makers involved in developing and implementing technology to address and resolve petroleum environmental problems.
Professionals in all areas of the petroleum industry have found this conference provides them with a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues with colleagues from industry, government and academia from across the U.S. and international locations. This conference is highly regarded because of its relaxed and informal approach for exchanging information among colleagues.
Who attends IPEC? A diverse mix of professionals attend IPEC including Exploration and Production Companies, Health, Safety, Environmental Specialists and Engineers, Midstream Oil & Gas Companies, Oil Service Companies, HSSE Managers and Directors, Compliance Officers, Landmen, Environmental Professionals & Consultants, Oil & Gas Attorneys, Downstream Companies, Water Treatment Management Firms, Operations Managers, Remediation Companies, Soil Scientists, Petroleum Environmental Engineers, Geologists, Federal Regulators / Technicians, and Refinery Managers. Last year’s conference attendees came from various locations, including Denmark, Japan, Kuwait, Canada, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, China, Mexico, and the USA.
Why Your Company Should Plan to Exhibit at IPEC:
- Gain insights into issues affecting the oil and gas industry worldwide
- Receive up-to-date information on new technologies and solutions
- Meet face-to-face with existing customers, and establish new business relationships with E&P, Midstream, and Downstream companies
- Find out what your competition is doing
- Obtain qualified business leads and opportunities
- Introduce new products and services
- Expand visibility for your company with industry, government agencies and academic institutions
- Contribute to the quality of the conference while showcasing your company
If you have any questions, contact Steve Hall, IPEC Exhibit Coordinator at Stephenemail@example.com.
See you in San Antonio!