As always, IPEC continues to offer your company connections with industry professionals and decision-makers needed to succeed even in these uncertain times of travel restrictions, lockdowns, and social distancing requirements.
IPEC VIRTUAL EXHIBITION will continue to be beneficial for your company, especially in this virtual environment. So we enthusiastically ask you to support this highly-respected conference by being an exhibitor this year! We are offering two levels of participation. Select the right one for you (see below) to…
Establish New Business Partnerships
Meet Key Professionals
Showcase Your Company’s Expertise
Build Your Brand & Relationships
Launch & Promote New Products & Services
…with professionals and decision-makers involved in developing and implementing technology to address and resolve petroleum environmental problems.
Professionals in all areas of the petroleum industry have found this conference provides them with a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues with colleagues from industry, government and academia from across the U.S. and international locations. This conference is highly regarded because of its relaxed and informal approach for exchanging information among colleagues, and we are keeping that approach this year virtually!
Who participates in IPEC? Your customers & colleagues do. This highly targeted audience of professionals this year are paying an average of $600 to access the conference and to engage with you. These professionals are a diverse mix from all sectors of the petroleum industry representing various locations, including Denmark, Japan, Kuwait, Canada, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, China, Mexico, and the USA.
Why Your Company Should Plan to Exhibit at IPEC:
- Gain insights into issues affecting the oil and gas industry worldwide
- Receive up-to-date information on new technologies and solutions
- It lets people know that you are currently, and will be in the future, a VITAL part of the petroleum community
- Meet with existing customers, and establish new business relationships with E&P, Midstream, and Downstream companies
- Find out what your competition is doing
- Obtain qualified business leads and opportunities
- Introduce new products and services
- Expand visibility for your company with industry, government agencies and academic institutions
- Contribute to the quality of the conference while showcasing your company
|Exploration & Production Companies
Health, Safety, Environmental Specialists & Engineers
Midstream Oil & Gas Companies
Oil Service Companies
HSSE Managers & Directors
Environmental Professionals & Consultants
|Oil & Gas Attorneys
Water Treatment Management Firms
Petroleum Environmental Engineers
A Sample of non-exhibiting Companies Recently Participating in IPEC:
|•Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
•Caerus Oil & Gas LLC
•Endeavor Energy Resources
•Gulfport Energy Corporation
•Kaiser-Francis Oil Company
•Kuwait Oil Company
•Newfield Exploration Company
•Pioneer Natural Resources
•Sinopec Fifth Construction Co, Ltd.
If you have any questions, contact Steve Hall, IPEC Exhibit Coordinator at Stephenemail@example.com