The University of Tulsa, Continuing Education for Science and Engineering invites your company to exhibit at the 26th International Petroleum Environmental Conference (IPEC), October 7-9, 2019, in San Antonio, Texas to…
Establish New Business Partnerships
Meet Key Professionals
Showcase Your Company’s Expertise
Build Your Brand & Relationships
Launch & Promote New Products & Services
…with hundreds of professionals and decision-makers involved in developing and implementing technology to address and resolve petroleum environmental problems.
Professionals in all areas of the petroleum industry have found this conference provides them with a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues with colleagues from industry, government and academia from across the U.S. and international locations. This conference is highly regarded because of its relaxed and informal approach for exchanging information among colleagues.
Who attends IPEC? A diverse mix of professionals from all sectors of the petroleum industry attend IPEC representing various locations, including Denmark, Japan, Kuwait, Canada, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, China, Mexico, and the USA.
Why Your Company Should Plan to Exhibit at IPEC:
- Gain insights into issues affecting the oil and gas industry worldwide
- Receive up-to-date information on new technologies and solutions
- Meet face-to-face with existing customers, and establish new business relationships with E&P, Midstream, and Downstream companies
- Find out what your competition is doing
- Obtain qualified business leads and opportunities
- Introduce new products and services
- Expand visibility for your company with industry, government agencies and academic institutions
- Contribute to the quality of the conference while showcasing your company
|Exploration & Production Companies
Health, Safety, Environmental Specialists & Engineers
Midstream Oil & Gas Companies
Oil Service Companies
HSSE Managers & Directors
Environmental Professionals & Consultants
|Oil & Gas Attorneys
Water Treatment Management Firms
Petroleum Environmental Engineers
A Sample of non-exhibiting Companies Recently Participating in IPEC:
|•Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
•Caerus Oil & Gas LLC
•Endeavor Energy Resources
•Gulfport Energy Corporation
•Kaiser-Francis Oil Company
•Kuwait Oil Company
•Newfield Exploration Company
•Pioneer Natural Resources
•Sinopec Fifth Construction Co, Ltd.
2019 IPEC Exhibit Booth Space Rate: $1,995 (8′ x 10′ booth) includes:
- Carpeted Booth Space
- 6′ x 30″ Draped Table
- 2 Side Chairs
- 7″ x 44″ Booth ID Sign; Back and Side Drape
- One Complimentary Booth Staff Exhibit Hall Pass
- Unlimited Exhibition Guest Passes (pdf) to send to clients/prospects
- Free listing in the Conference Abstract/Program Book and on Conference Website
- Networking Events, Refreshment Breaks, and Lunches are held in the Exhibit Hall during the Exhibition
Sunday, October 6th: Booth Set-up (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Monday, October 7th: Exhibition (7:30 am – 6:00 pm)
Tuesday, October 8th: Exhibition (7:30 am – 1:00 pm)
Tuesday, October 8th: Tear Down (1:00 pm – 3:30 pm)
*times subject to change
Did you Miss This Opportunity?
Exhibitor agreements submitted before July 1 received these VALUE-ADDED BENEFITS:
– entered into a drawing to win a FREE BOOTH SPACE for next year’s (2020) IPEC conference
– receive one FREE FULL PAGE AD (b&w) in the Conference Program/Book of Abstracts
– EXPANDED company description in the Conference Program/Book of Abstracts (50 words max)
– Endless number of Discounted Full Conference Registrations* for your company personnel at $595 each. Does not apply to presenters/co-authors from your company.
– ENHANCE your online presence by linking your company logo to your website.
Companies submitting completed agreement forms will be assigned space on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Full Conference Registration includes: 1) complete access to all Technical Sessions & Plenary Session; 2) copy of Conference Program/Book of Abstracts & hand-out materials; 3) entrance into Exhibit Hall; 4) all conference meals including daily Continental Breakfasts, Lunches, Break Refreshments & RECEPTIONS; 5) post-conference PROCEEDINGS with speaker presentations.
If you have any questions, contact Steve Hall, IPEC Exhibit Coordinator at Stephenemail@example.com.
EXHIBITOR PERSONNEL REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
All exhibitors receive ONE Complimentary Booth Staff Pass (for exhibit hall only); and for those exhibitors who reserve their booth before July 1st: unlimited number of Discounted ($595/person) Full Conference Registrations for Company Personnel (this rate does not apply to conference speakers & co-authors from exhibiting company). To register personnel, please complete the form below:
Exhibitor Personnel Conference Registration Form
See you in San Antonio!