The University of Tulsa, Continuing Education for Science and Engineering invites your company to exhibit at the 25th International Petroleum Environmental Conference (IPEC), October 30-November 1, 2018 in Denver, CO to…
Establish New Business Partnerships
Meet Key Professionals
Showcase Your Company’s Expertise
Build Your Brand
…with hundreds of professionals and decision-makers involved in developing and implementing technology to address and resolve E&P environmental problems.
Professionals in all areas of the petroleum industry have found this conference provides them with a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues with colleagues from industry, government and academia from across the U.S. and international locations. This year, we hope you will join us as an exhibitor in celebrating the 25th IPEC conference in Denver, Colorado. This conference is highly regarded as one of the better petroleum environmental gatherings because of its relaxed and informal approach for exchanging information among colleagues.
Who attends IPEC? A diverse mix of professionals attend IPEC including Exploration and Production Companies, Health, Safety, Environmental Specialists and Engineers, Midstream Oil & Gas Companies, Oil Service Companies, HSSE Managers and Directors, Compliance Officers, Landmen, Environmental Professionals & Consultants, Oil & Gas Attorneys, Downstream Companies, Water Treatment Management Firms, Operations Managers, Remediation Companies, Soil Scientists, Petroleum Environmental Engineers, Geologists, Federal Regulators / Technicians, and Refinery Managers. Last year’s conference attendees came from various locations, including Denmark, Japan, Kuwait, Canada, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, China, Mexico, and the USA.
Why Your Company Should Exhibit at IPEC 2018:
- Gain insights into issues affecting the oil and gas industry worldwide
- Receive up-to-date information on new technologies and solutions
- Meet face-to-face with existing customers, and establish new business relationships with E&P, Midstream, and Downstream companies
- Find out what your competition is doing
- Obtain qualified business leads and opportunities
- Introduce new products and services
- Expand visibility for your company with industry, government agencies and academic institutions
- Contribute to the quality of the conference while showcasing your company
- Sign up by June 15th and receive: 1. Unlimited Full Conference Registrations for your company personnel for just $595 each (does not apply to conference presenters from the same company); 2. One Free Full Page Ad (b&w) in the conference program/book of abstracts that each attendee receives; and 3. Your company will be entered into a drawing to WIN a FREE BOOTH SPACE at the 2019 IPEC conference in San Antonio, TX
IPEC 2018 EXHIBITORS Receive:
- Electronic list of all IPEC participants, speakers and exhibitors provided only to exhibitors at no additional cost.
- Unlimited number of discounted IPEC 2018 full conference registrations for your company NOTE: The registration code to receive this discount and register your personnel for the conference will be sent after receiving your completed booth agreement forms & payment and we have confirmed you as an exhibitor.
- Complimentary entrance into the Plenary Session featuring top industry experts
- Opportunity to participate in the Exhibitors’ Showcase Session. You can highlight your company’s products and services by presenting a case study; answer questions; receive input from the key-decision makers in industry to know and better meet their needs. (Session subject to participation)
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall Guest Passes to distribute to your current and potential customers
- Attend all breakfasts, lunches, & receptions complimentary
- IPEC 2018 is being held in an ideal location – Downtown Denver, CO at the Grand Hyatt Hotel
- One complimentary full conference registration for you to give to a potential petroleum industry client or to one of your current customers! Great way of getting the right people at the conference for you. (not valid for exhibiting company personnel or other consulting companies)
- Pick your booth Space! Review the floor plan (once available) and indicate your top 2 choices on the confirmation form. (IPEC reserves the right to determine final exhibit floor plan assignments based on needs of the conference, etc.)
- Company’s logo with link to company site on the conference webpage
- Two Complimentary Exhibitor Company Representative Passes (Booth Staff) which include entrance into – at no additional charge – all meal events, entrance into the Plenary Session and the Exhibitors’ Showcase Session.
- Company listing (contact information & description) in the conference Program/Book of Abstracts distributed to all conference attendees.
- Lots of Exposure = Opportunities!
- IPEC 2018 Exhibitor Fee is at the same low rate as IPEC 2017! Fee: $1,995 includes: 8′ x 10′ booth space, one 6′ draped table, 2 chairs, ID sign, and 2 free exhibitor passes for booth staff.
REASONS for becoming an IPEC 2018 Exhibitor by June 15th!
Submit the exhibitor forms with payment by June 15, 2018 to receive this terrific deal:
…Unlimited FULL CONFERENCE registrations for your company personnel for just $595 each
…(NOTE: This rate does not apply to IPEC 2018 conference presenters from the same company)
…one FREE FULL PAGE AD (black & white) in the Conference Program/Book of Abstracts!
…Your company will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE BOOTH SPACE at IPEC 2019 in San Antonio!
It’s Easy to be an IPEC Exhibitor.
Pick your booth space, complete the following forms and return them to our office.
If you have any questions, contact Steve Hall, IPEC Exhibit Coordinator at Stephenemail@example.com.
See you in Denver!