Title: Remediation and Restoration of Hydrocarbon and Brine Contaminated Soil
Date: Thursday, November 2, 2017
Location: San Antonio, Texas – Hyatt Regency Hotel
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Instructor: Kerry Sublette
This pragmatic workshop teaches hydrocarbon and brine remediation in a way that is particularly relevant to technical personnel from oil companies and oil service companies, landmen, environmental attorneys, non-technical personnel supporting engineers and geologists, state and federal regulators/technicians, agricultural extension agents and soil scientists.
Participants learn how to design, plan, and implement full-scale soil remediation projects. No prior knowledge of microbiology or soil science is assumed.
Cost: $395 per person
IPEC Conference Co-Chair, Dr. Kerry Sublette, makes the news
NEED HOTEL RESERVATIONS? Book at the Hyatt Regency using the IPEC Conference Group Rate!
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
123 Losoya Street, San Antonio, Texas, USA 78205 * 210-222-1234
- IPEC Group Room Reservation Rate is $195++
- Room Reservation Deadline: September 29, 2017
- Reservations may be made by calling 1-888-421-1442
- Group Code: University of Tulsa, International Petroleum Environmental Conference
- Online Hotel Reservations may be made by clicking here
- NOTE: A credit card is needed to hold/guarantee your reservation, but it will not be charged at the time of booking