International Petroleum Environmental Conference
Reactive and Preventive Measures and Solutions for Environmental Issues
The International Petroleum Environmental Conference (IPEC) will bring together industry professionals from upstream, midstream and downstream companies. Join other like-minded professionals who are involved in developing and implementing solutions to address and resolve environmental problems faced by all aspects of the petroleum industry, to share best practices and information regarding advances in emerging technology, and discuss current cyber security concerns.
The conference provides a unique networking opportunity and features:
- Opening Session presenters who are leading experts exploring timely petroleum environmental problems and solutions.
- Technical Presentations focusing on current issues and solutions.
- Industry Exhibits
Participants of this long-running conference work in industry, government and academia across the U.S. and international locations. It continues to provide them with a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues.
IPEC Conference Chairs:
Dr. Bert Fisher
IPEC Conference Co-Chair
Managing Principal at Lithochimeia, LLC
Partner at IMMIX Environmental Services
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
William R. Keffer, JD
IPEC Plenary Speaker
Texas Tech University | School of Law | Lubbock, Texas, USA
Professor of Practice; J. Scivally & D. Copeland Endowed Professor of Energy Law;
Director, Energy Law Programs; Asst. Director, Bar Preparation Resources
“Horizontal Changes Everything”
Fintan Dooley, JD M. Ed.
IPEC Plenary Speaker
Land, Mineral Rights, Public Trust Attorney | Environmental Activist
Bismarck, North Dakota, USA
“North Dakota Land Owners have a Right to the Restoration of Salt Contaminated Lands”
IPEC is About
- Networking: Establishing new business contacts, visiting with colleagues, sharing information and forming collaborations
- Gaining insight into issues affecting the oil and gas industry worldwide
- Hearing first-hand what leading professionals have to say on important environmental issues and what solutions work for them
- Technical presentations give you up-to-date information on new technologies, solutions, and regulations.
- The industry exhibits showcase what’s new in research, products and services
- The knowledge gained by attending will help you make better decisions for your company
- Providing a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues
|Exploration & Production Companies
Health, Safety, Environmental Specialists & Engineers
Midstream Oil & Gas Companies
Oil Service Companies
HSSE Managers & Directors
Environmental Professionals & Consultants
|Oil & Gas Attorneys
Water Treatment Management Firms
Petroleum Environmental Engineers
IPEC Presentation Topics have included the following (but are not limited to):
– Produced Water Treatment, Management Strategies & Practices
– Beneficial Re-Use of Produced Water and Flowback Water
– Hydraulic Fracturing Issues
– Groundwater Remediation
– Spill Response: Spill Modeling Along Pipelines
– Remediation of Brine Spills
– In Situ Chemical Oxidation
– Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills from Exploration & Production
– Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills from Transportation & Storage
– Site Characterization & Forensic Geochemistry
– Remediation of Refined Products in Soil & Groundwater (Gasoline, Diesel, Jet Fuel)
– Legal & Regulatory Issues
– Environmental Management Systems – Reviewing & Implementing Improvements
– Waste Management & Pollution Prevention
– Risk Assessment & Risk Management
– Air & Noise Emissions
– EHS Best Management Practices
– UAVs and Drones: Use of & Protection Against
– CYBER Security for the oil & gas industry
Don’t miss these registration offers!
BEST DEAL for those signing up super early!
Special Conference Discounted Rate for Employees of State & Federal Government Agencies
Graduate Students: IPEC creates an opportunity for engineering students to participate in the conference. It exposes them to various industry practices and gives them an opportunity to present their on their current research to industry professionals.