International Petroleum Environmental Conference
ADDRESSING. RESOLVING. SHARING.
Environmental Issues and Solutions in Exploration, Production, Refining & Distribution of Petroleum
The 2018 International Petroleum Environmental Conference (IPEC) will bring together industry professionals from upstream, midstream and downstream companies who are involved in developing and implementing solutions to address and resolve environmental problems faced by all aspects of the petroleum industry, and to share best practices and information regarding advances in emerging technology.
The conference provides a unique networking opportunity and features:
- Plenary lectures featuring leading experts exploring timely petroleum environmental problems and solutions.
- Technical Sessions focusing on current issues and solutions.
- Industry Exhibits
Participants of this long-running conference work in industry, government and academia across the U.S. and international locations. It continues to provide them with a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues.
Kerry Sublette, Ph.D., Sarkeys Professor of Environmental Engineering, The University of Tulsa, Department of Chemical Engineering
John Veil, President, Veil Environmental LLC, SPE Distinguished Lecturer (2013-2014)
IPEC is About
- F-2-F Networking: Establishing new business contacts, visiting with colleagues, sharing information and forming collaborations
- Gaining insight into issues affecting the oil and gas industry worldwide
- Hearing first-hand what leading professionals have to say on important environmental issues and what solutions work for them
- Technical sessions give you up-to-date information on new technologies, solutions, and regulations.
- The industry exhibits showcase what’s new in research, products and services
- The knowledge gained by attending will help you make better decisions for your company
- Providing a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues
Our attendees are 9.7% Academia, 8.1% Government Agencies and 82.2% Industry.
- Exploration and Production Companies
- Health, Safety, Environmental Specialists and Engineers
- Midstream Oil & Gas Companies
- Oil Service Companies
- HSSE Managers and Directors
- Compliance Officers
- Environmental Professionals & Consultants
- Oil & Gas Attorneys
- Downstream Companies
- Water Treatment Management Firms
- Operations Managers
- Remediation Companies
- Soil Scientists
- Petroleum Environmental Engineers
- Federal Regulators / Technicians
2018 IPEC Presentations will include:
– Produced Water Treatment, Management Strategies and Practices
– Beneficial Re-Use of Produced Water and Flowback Water
– Hydraulic Fracturing Issues
– Groundwater Remediation
– Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills from E&P, Transportation and Storage of petroleum, and Downstream areas.
– Remediation for Brine Spills
– In Situ Chemical Oxidation
– NAPL Issues
– Air & Noise Emissions
– Site Characterization & Forensic Geochemistry
– Risk Assessment and Risk Management
– Legal & Regulatory Issues
– New Technologies in Waste Management and Pollution Prevention
– Other Environmental Issues Related to Petroleum Exploration and Production, Transportation & Storage, and Downstream areas.