International Petroleum Environmental Conference
ADDRESSING. RESOLVING. SHARING.
Environmental Issues and Solutions in Exploration, Production, Refining & Distribution of Petroleum
The 2017 International Petroleum Environmental Conference (IPEC) will bring together professionals involved in developing and implementing technology to address and resolve E&P environmental problems, and to share best practices and information regarding advances in emerging technology.
The conference provides a unique networking opportunity and features:
- Plenary lectures featuring leading experts exploring timely petroleum environmental problems and solutions.
- IPEC 2017 Accepted Presentations to-date
- Technical Sessions
- Industry Exhibits
Participants of this long-running conference work in industry, government and academia across the U.S. and 41 international locations. It continues to provide them with a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues.
Kerry Sublette, Ph.D., Sarkeys Professor of Environmental Engineering, The University of Tulsa, Department of Chemical Engineering
John Veil, President, Veil Environmental LLC, SPE Distinguished Lecturer (2013-2014)
IPEC is About
- F-2-F Networking: Establishing new business contacts, visiting with colleagues, sharing information and forming collaborations
- Gaining insight into issues affecting the oil and gas industry worldwide
- Hearing first-hand what leading professionals have to say on important environmental issues and what solutions work for them
- Technical sessions give you up-to-date information on new technologies, solutions, and regulations.
- The industry exhibits showcase what’s new in research, products and services
- The knowledge gained by attending will help you make better decisions for your company
- Providing a forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues
Our attendees are 9.7% Academia, 8.3% Government Agencies and 82.0% Industry.
- Exploration and Production Companies
- Health, Safety, Environmental Specialists and Engineers
- Oil Service Companies
- HSSE Managers and Directors
- Compliance Officers
- Environmental Professionals & Consultants
- Oil & Gas Attorneys
- Water Treatment Management Firms
- Operations Managers
- Remediation companies
- Soil Scientists
- Petroleum Environmental Engineers
- Federal Regulators / Technicians
2017 IPEC Presentation Tracks
– Produced Water Treatment, Management Strategies and Practices
– Beneficial Re-Use of Produced Water and Flowback Water
– Hydraulic Fracturing Issues
– Groundwater Remediation
– Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills
– Remediation for Brine Spills
– In Situ Chemical Oxidation
– NAPL Issues
– Air Emissions
– Site Characterization & Forensic Geochemistry
– Risk Assessment and Risk Management
– Legal & Regulatory Issues
– New Technologies in Waste Management and Pollution Prevention
– Other Environmental Issues Related to Exploration and Production of Petroleum