CALL FOR PRESENTATION ABSTRACTS — OPENING SOON!
We’re glad you have decided to submit an abstract for presenting at the 2019 IPEC Conference, October 7-9, in San Antonio, Texas.! You will be joining a diverse crowd of industry professionals at the 2019 conference by becoming a presenter.
Submit an abstract for a presentation which addresses your company’s best practices, case studies, technical advancement and expertise on dealing with environmental issues and solutions in the petroleum upstream areas of exploration and production, midstream transportation and storage areas, and downstream areas.
When submitting your abstract, write it in a way that will attract more people to your presentation. Begin with an eye-catching session title! Maybe make it into a question or a thought-provoking statement. We have seen the most attendance in sessions that have titles and abstracts which are interesting, engaging, and written in such a way as to show what benefit will be received by attending your presentation.
By presenting at the conference, you will be assisting in meeting the new challenges and demands placed on our industry by being a part of this year’s IPEC Conference.
Presentation abstracts are accepted on a first-come/first-served basis. Early submission of abstracts is highly recommended.
2019 IPEC Presentation Topics Include:
WATER: Treatment & Management Strategies
– Produced Water Treatment, Management Strategies and Practices
– Beneficial Re-Use of Produced Water and Flowback Water
– Hydraulic Fracturing Issues
– Groundwater Remediation
SOILS: Site Characterization & Remediation
– Remediation of Brine Spills
– In Situ Chemical Oxidation
– Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills from Exploration & Production
– Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills from Transportation & Storage of Petroleum
– Site Characterization & Forensic Geochemistry
OTHER PETROLEUM ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES – related to exploration & production; transportation & storage
– Legal & Regulatory Issues
– Waste Management & Pollution Prevention
– Risk Assessment & Risk Management
– Air & Noise Emissions
FAQ: As a presenter, do I need to register for the conference? YES, you must register for the conference. IPEC offers discounted conference rates for presenters.