We’re glad you have decided to submit an abstract for presenting at the 2017 IPEC Conference, October 30 – November 1, in San Antonio, Texas!
You will be joining a diverse crowd of industry professionals at the 2017 conference by becoming a presenter. Just submit an abstract which addresses your best practices, case studies, technical advancement and expertise on dealing with environmental issues. By doing so, you will be assisting in meeting the new challenges and demands placed on our industry by being a part of this year’s IPEC Conference.
Presentations are accepted on a first-come/first-served basis. Early submission of abstracts is highly recommended. Click the link at the bottom of this page to submit your abstract today.
2017 IPEC Presentation Tracks:
– Produced Water Treatment, Management Strategies and Practices
– Beneficial Re-Use of Produced Water and Flowback Water
– Hydraulic Fracturing Issues
– Groundwater Remediation
– Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills
– Remediation for Brine Spills
– In Situ Chemical Oxidation
– NAPL Issues
– Air Emissions
– Site Characterization & Forensic Geochemistry
– Risk Assessment and Risk Management
– Legal & Regulatory Issues
– New Technologies in Waste Management and Pollution Prevention
– Other Environmental Issues Related to Exploration and Production of Petroleum
2017 IPEC Abstract Submission Form Link
ABSTRACT submission DEADLINE: Monday, September 25th.
REMINDER: Speaker Full-Conference Registration Fees
– EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT: $745.00 (To qualify for this rate, your abstract must be submitted by April 28, 2017 and registration/payment received by May 19, 2017)
– REGULAR SPEAKER REGISTRATION FEE: $895.00