By submitting the IPEC 2020 EXHIBITOR AGREEMENT, on behalf of your company/organization (herein called the Exhibitor), you agree to the following with The University of Tulsa, Continuing Education for Science & Engineering (TU-CESE). Print a copy of this page for your files.
1. TU-CESE reserves the right to decline, prohibit or expel an exhibit, which, in their judgment, is out of character of the conference exhibition and/or is in violation of this contract or any rules or regulations now or hereafter in effect.
2. Exhibitor shall be bound by all pertinent laws, codes and regulations or municipal or other authorities having jurisdiction over the exhibit facility or the conducting of said exhibit, together with the rules and regulations of the owners and operators of the facility in which the exhibition is held.
3. Distribution of advertising material and exhibitor solicitations of any sort shall be restricted to the exhibitor booth. No exhibitor shall arrange their booth so as to obscure or prejudice adjacent exhibitors in the opinion of TU-CESE.
4. An exhibitor must carry its own insurance. TU-CESE and the conference hotel assume no responsibility for the safety of the properties of the exhibitor, its officers, agents or employees from theft, damages by fire, accident or any other cause whatsoever; and the exhibitor expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TU-CESE and the conference hotel and their respective management, agents and employees form any and all liability resulting from injuries or damage to exhibitor, its agents, employees, person and/or properties in connection with the exhibitor’s use of the exhibit space. By marking that they have read and agree to these terms and conditions the exhibitor is certifying to TU-CESE and the conference hotel that it has liability insurance coverage currently in place that is adequate to cover exhibitor’s potential liability arising from the exhibitor’s participation in this conference and exhibition.
5. It is agreed that actual occupation of the exhibit space by an exhibitor is essential. Should the exhibitor be unable to occupy the space by one-half hour before the exhibition opens, TU-CESE is authorized to occupy or cause said space to be occupied in such a manner as it may deem in the best interest of the exhibition, without any rebate or allowance whatsoever to the exhibitor and without in any way releasing said exhibitor from any liability, or from any of its other obligations under this contract. Said exhibitor expressly agrees to pay the exhibition the full sum set forth.
6. The specific requirements as to time for installation and dismantling of exhibits, furniture and other services required will be listed in future communications prior to the beginning of the event. These times may change. It is the responsibility of the company/organization contact (listed on the agreement) to notify those responsible for installation and dismantling the exhibit of the new times.
7. By marking that they have read and agree to these terms and conditions the exhibitor realizes that the company/organization will be invoice for and agrees to pay an additional $250 if booth personnel tear down and vacate the booth before the designated tear down time set-forth by the TU-CESE Exhibit Staff.
8.The exhibitor must, at their expense, maintain and keep in good order the exhibit and the space for which they have contracted.
9. Nothing shall be posted on, tacked, nailed, screwed, or otherwise attached to the columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the exhibit area without permission from TU-CESE and the conference hotel. Nothing in the booth may extend past the designated booth space in any direction (8′ high back wall drape; 3′ high side rails).
10. In the interest of the success of the entire conference, the exhibitor agrees not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage absence of attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors during the official hours of the conference.
11. It is required that each exhibitor have at least one person staffing their booth during the times of the conference vents scheduled in the exhibit hall.
12. This Terms & Conditions Agreement is subject to termination by TU-CESE for cause without liability for non-performance of the exhibitor under any one or more of the following conditions: The performance of TU-CESE under this agreement is subject to acts of God, war, government regulation, terrorism, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, damage to or destruction of the facility by fire, postponement or cancellation of the exhibition or any other situation of a comparable nature beyond its control, making it impossible, illegal or which materially affects its ability to perform its obligations under this agreement.
13. TU-CESE and the conference hotel assume no responsibility for the protection and safety of the exhibitors, their officials, agents or employees, or for the protection of the property of the exhibitor or their representative, or of property used in connection with the exhibit, from theft or damage or destruction by fire, accident or other cause. Small and easily portable articles shall be properly secured or removed after exposition hours and placed in safekeeping by the exhibitor. The exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TU-CESE and the conference hotel and its agents or employees, with respect to any claims, suits, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees).
14. Cancellation: Any notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing to TU-CESE. Exhibitors canceling booth space before September 25, 2020 will receive a 25% refund of all monies paid less a $200 processing fee. Exhibitors submitting notices of cancellation after September 25, 2020 will not be entitled to a refund. Refunds will be issued within 90 days of receipt of notice of cancellation. Exhibitor’s failure to pay booth space fees, or those who fail to show at the conference, shall not void their obligations under the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.