This course is constructed to provide an appreciation for the new criteria required to be a successful leader in today’s modern organizations. Participants are exposed to process management which differs from management of tasks and develops the ability to apply a leader’s approach with those components. Organizations behave differently today than they did several years ago, requiring today’s leaders to apply tools and methods in a concise manner.
We believe this program meets the criteria for continuing professional development in many state and national professional organizations.
This value-added, professional development course will be beneficial to engineering and technical professionals with a minimum of five years’ experience in the workplace with a desire to further their career development, and/or those who have been identified for promotion by their organization’s leaders.
Tools and methods presented in this course include
- Leadership vs. Management
- The techniques used by good leaders
- How effective organizations behave
- Organization and leadership of the human resources
- Successful teams are built by effective leaders
- Succession planning and mentoring
- Strategic planning
- Improving the organizational system
This course can be customized to meet your training needs.