This two-day course is designed to help the participants develop a more complete understanding of the multi-disciplined approach required to perform reservoir engineering, along with understanding why this discipline is so crucial to the petroleum industry. Participants will gain an understanding of both newly developed and existing reservoirs of reservoir deposition, reservoir quality and reservoir characteristics necessary for economically viable recovery by:
– Understanding reservoir rock properties, fluid properties and drive mechanisms applied in the estimation and calculation of both in place and recoverable hydrocarbons.
– Learning the primary tools and techniques used by reservoir engineers to evaluate reservoir properties such as pressure, saturation, porosity, permeability and net pay necessary to quantify recoverable reserves and resources.
“Excellent representation of the multiple intricacies of reservoir engineering.”
– M.H., Land Manager, Plantation Petroleum Company
“Brian Musso is an exceptional teacher.”
– .N., Operations Manager, NYE Exploration & Production LLC
“A great overview of reservoir engineering, thoroughly enjoyed the class.”
– D.B., Consultant, Petro Tel
Contact our office today to sign-up or register online below!
The University of Tulsa, CESE
|September 5-6, 2018 – Oklahoma City, OK||Register Online|
|November 13-14, 2018 – Houston, TX||Opening Soon|
|This course is also available for on-site training. In-company courses for your group simplifies scheduling and maximizes training dollars.||Request a Course Quote for In-Company Training|
Who Should Attend
Individuals or groups communicating with or supports multi-disciplined teams of geoscientists, engineers, or technical analysts who participate in reservoir exploration, appraisal, development and/or production of hydrocarbon reservoirs. This includes anyone in the following areas:
*There are no prerequisites for attendance.
Course Benefits & IMPACTS
$995 per person – Group Discount (3 or more attending same offering)
During this two-day seminar, you will learn…
Course Outline Summary
Dates, Times & Locations
The seminar meets from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm each day.
September 5-6, 2018 – Oklahoma City, OK
November 13-14 2018 – Houston, TX