INSTRUCTOR-LED, LIVE, VIRTUAL FORMAT | Daily Morning & Afternoon Sessions
|Spring 2021 Schedule:
* February 9-11, 2021 (Tuesday – Thursday)
* March 9-11, 2021 (Tuesday – Thursday)
* June 8-10, 2021 (Tuesday – Thursday)
Class size limited…Sign up today!
|“Great course to get a foundational knowledge of the energy industry while also having a great time due to the instructor! Kristie is great!”
“Kristie turns a complex industry into a simple learning experience that sticks.”
“Excellent overview presented with expertise and enthusiasm. Engaging program that provides a picture of the entire core of our industry and how we make it happen.”
“I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed Kristie’s class – she did a great job of balancing details with overall process. I enjoyed listening to her and found myself dreading the end of the course. Not something I can say with many training classes!”
* From the history of fossil fuels to where we are today in the oil and gas industry (and where the future is leading us), this course provides an overall perspective of the petroleum lifecycle and industry.
* By learning the fundamentals and language of petroleum exploration, drilling and production; participants become more efficient and perform their job better.
* Participants will walk away understanding how all aspects of the petroleum industry fit together…from upstream to downstream, including the essential tools of both conventional and unconventional exploration, production and development.
DESIGNED FOR…any employee working in, or is interested in, the oil and gas industry. It provides an understanding of the roles in the business and how they relate to the complex oil & gas industry. These include, but are not limited to:
- Midstream Company Employees: understand upstream and downstream and how they affect your role
- Engineering & Geological/Geophysical Technicians
- Landmen, Land Admin, Land Technicians
- Exhibit Booth Personnel
- Lease Analysts
- Administrative Assistants
- Field Support & Managers
- Attorneys and Legal Teams
- Entry-level to 5 year Geologists & Engineers
- Marketing/Sales Group
- Financial Analysts & Accountants
- HSE Personnel
- New Hires who may be coming from outside the industry
- IT Support and Managers
- Human Resources Personnel
Kristie L. Ferguson
President, KLF Geological, LLC
“The instructor took a potentially very dry, boring subject and turned it into a fun learning experience.”
|COURSE OUTLINE SUMMARY
DAILY SESSION TIMES:
NOTE: # of participants is LIMITED – enroll early!
COURSE DATES, FEES, DEADLINES:
FEBRUARY 9-11, 2021
*BEST DEAL DISCOUNT ($895/person) ends Jan. 21, 2021
Last Day to Register: February 3, 2021
March 9-11, 2021
*BEST DEAL DISCOUNT PRICE FREEZE ($895/person) ENDS February 26, 2021!
Last Day to Register: March 4, 2021
June 8-10, 2021
*BEST DEAL DISCOUNT ($895/person) ends April 28, 2021
Last Day to Register: June 2, 2021
If you are needing an overall perspective of the petroleum industry in order to become more knowledgeable, productive, and confident in your job…sign up for this course today.
Contact us about an exclusive educational training experience for your organization!In-Company Course Quote