Frank Manning, John Henshaw, John Shadley, Peter LoPresti, James Childress
Benefits of Attending
- You will receive demonstrations of solution methods and practices on typical problems from recent exams.
- Provided notes and handouts prepare you for the exam.
- Discuss problems with other engineers preparing to take the exam.
- Availability to experts…your instructors (University of Tulsa Faculty).
- Mathematics and Advanced Mathematics
- Statics and Dynamics
- Strength of Materials and Ethics
- Probability and Statistics & Engineering Economics
- Heat, Mass, and Energy Transfer & Safety, Health & Environment
- Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics of Liquids & Fluid Mechanics of Gases
- Electricity, Power and Magnetism & Instrumentation and Data Acquisition
- Chemistry and Materials Science
Things You Need To Know
- The EIT/FE Exam must be taken prior to the PE Exam. More information is available at http://ncees.org/exams/fe-exam.
- Beginning in 2014, the FE will be a computer-based exam that is administered year-round in testing windows at NCEES-approved Pearson VUE test centers.
- To register for an FE exam, log in to your MyNCEES account at https://account.ncees.org/login, select the REGISTER button, and follow the onscreen instructions. We suggest for those taking our Spring FE Exam Review course, registering for an exam in the April-May testing window would be preferable, with the October-November testing window suggested for those taking the Fall FE Review. Also, selecting a test date at least a week following your last review session is recommended.
- The fees for the course cover all lectures and handouts. It is recommended that you purchase the FE Review Manual by Michael Lindeburg, PE, 3rd Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1591263333. Also, the NCEES FE Reference Handbook is the only reference material that can be used during the exam. It is provided electronically at the test centers during the exam. It is also available for purchase as a hard copy and for free download electronically on the NCEES website. Candidates are encouraged to download the handbook on a laptop and bring their laptop to the review sessions. The digital version of the Reference Handbook will be searchable.
8 Saturday Mornings